Their most popular product is their fresh, boneless, skinless chicken breasts–which contain no hormones*, additives or artificial ingredients. The chicken comes directly from the farm and has never been frozen.
How Zaycon WorksFarmers send meat to a butcher for processing and sale preparation. Zaycon Foods then buys the meat directly from the butcher at discounted wholesale costs. Zaycon schedules truck deliveries in certain cities all around the country. Consumers register and order meat and fruit. Meats are carefully packed in a refrigerated semi tractor-trailer. All meats come in large 20 pound to 40 pound cases. Just place an order, meet the truck, and take home fresh meat!
What Zaycon Offers
Zaycon is most known for its well-priced meat. However, fruits are available when in season. Again prices fluctuate so you will want to check before ordering. Here are some sample prices offered:
- Chicken: 40 lb case for $1.79/lb. Grocery prices: $3.39/lb
- Ground Beef 93/7: 40 lb cases for $3.79/lb. Grocery prices: $4.29/lb
- Hickory Smoked Bacon: 2, 15 lb cases for $2.99/lb. Grocery prices: $4.81/lb
- Salmon Filets: 25 lb cases for $7.99/lb. Grocery prices: $8.99/lb
- Cod Filets: 20 lb case for $5.29/lb. Grocery prices: $6.99/lb
- Strawberries: 8 lb flats for $1.49/lb. Grocery prices: $1.99/lb
Other products Zaycon offers include:
- Bacon-wrapped pork fillets
- Beef franks
- Polish sausage
- Pork loin
- Pork sausage links
- Catfish filets
- Roast ham
- Wild Alaskan code fillets
- Wild-caught Alaskan sockeye salmon filets
Note: You can only buy the chicken in 40-lb. cases. There is no maximum amount that you can buy, but you obviously will need the space for at least 40 lbs.
- Visit the website.
- At the top right click “Register now.”
- Fill out all information and get started.
- Immediately after registering, all local events will appear. Events indicate the day Zaycon trucks arrive with fresh meat from the butcher.